At Alpine Packaging, we believe keeping our planet clean is important. Sustainability is more than a corporate buzzword to us – it is essential in making sure that future generations will live in a healthy environment with the natural resources they need to thrive.
Our Alpine families are outdoor enthusiasts. Jan loves visiting Ocean City, MD, and Jill loves the waters of Lake Tahoe and Lake Michigan. Several employees enjoy camping as well, connecting with nature under the stars. Can you imagine not being able to hike through the forest or walk along a beach because of pollution and irresponsible waste management? We can’t. These natural wonders must be preserved. We want to do our part in providing a wholesome world for our children and future grandchildren.
Businesses can make significant steps in helping to protect our environment. Alpine Packaging is committed to sustainability practices that will result in a cleaner tomorrow. We constantly strive to reduce our environmental footprint with the following eco-friendly processes:
- Energy efficient lighting in the building and warehouse
- Water-based, solvent-free inks are used in our printing processes
- Recycling of electronic office equipment, newsprint, magazines, cans, batteries, and toners
- Converting cores from poly tubing into cores for labels
- Records destruction certified and recycled
- Energy efficient and chemical-free digital plate making system
- Recycling of polymer plates, processing equipment, pallets, and 55 gallon drums
- Encourage customers and suppliers to go paperless and to use electronic communication
- Employees participate in our local community environmental projects
- In 2017, we recycled 7.6 tons of office supplies and 1,247 pounds of paper
More Blog Posts
When it comes to custom labels, the options are seemingly endless. From small sticker labels to extra large flooring labels and a long list of other color, material, and adhesive options - it may feel overwhelming to figure out what kind of label will best suit your...
The unboxing experience sets the tone for the product to be found inside the package. Going the extra mile and including thoughtful details in your product’s packaging says a lot about your business and your dedication to quality and detail. Here are some ideas for...