Alpine Packaging is dedicated to providing a safe working environment for our staff. We are proud of having our safety committee routinely check the facility. We focus on safety as a top priority at Alpine Packaging, which is why we follow these actions:
- HandS certified by the PA Department of Labor & Industry workplace safety committee since 2011.
- Employees developed a ‘buddy system’ to ensure everybody is safe and accounted for.
- Safety Committee does routine walkthroughs to make sure everything is safe.
- Various building maps and safety precautions are established, including an emergency notification system for the entire building if a problem arises.
- Policy to report witnessing of unsafe actions or unsafe incidents.
- Efficient training with fire extinguishers and fire safety.
- Educated and tested on GHS labeling.